Panhandle 904 Cabinetry
KITCHEN CABINETS 10X10 MAPLE PLYWOOD.
Special Price $1,589.00 + Shipping
How to measure a kitchen for Cabinets
Whether youíre installing new cabinets or changing up your existing ones, itís important to get complete, accurate measurements to prevent
unnecessary spacing issues.
Designing your dream kitchen or bath is more than just filling a room with cabinets and countertops.
Below you will find instructions in five steps on how to measure for your new kitchen cabinets project or let our professionals do what they do best.
The FOUR (+) steps you should follow when measuring your kitchen before a remodel:
- STEP 1: Once you have all the tools you need, make a grid and establish where the walls are located, as these are the only things in your kitchen that cannot be moved.
- STEP 2: Establish the area where you are planning to work. This will help make everything much clearer for you while you set up all of your home appliances and kitchen cabinets. Remember, take your measurements in square feet as this will make things easier for the person who is receiving the information.
- STEP 3: Measure all objects that you want included on the grid for your kitchen, such as your refrigerator, dish washer, and / or stove. This step is very important for obtaining the kitchen remodel your desire.
- STEP 4: Measure the height from your kitchen floor to ceilling
- STEP 5: Finally, double-check all the information you have and send your request for your brand-new kitchen to firstname.lastname@example.org.